W hat is Email Marketing?
E-mail marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising messages to an audience. In its broadest sense, every e-mail sent to a potential or current customer could be considered e-mail marketing. EMail marketing is on of the most effective means of communicating with potential customers / clients as it is a direct form of “push” communication. Company messages are sent directly to their email boxes vs. having them visit your website for information.
Reasons for sending email messages:
- Sending e-mails with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Sending e-mails with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately.
- Adding advertisements to e-mails sent by other companies to their customers.
E-mail marketing (on the Internet) is popular with companies for several reasons:
- An exact return on investment can be tracked (“track to basket”) and has proven to be high when done properly. E-mail marketing is often reported as second only to search marketing as the most effective online marketing tactic.
- Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of e-mail subscribers who have opted in (i.e., consented) to receive e-mail communications on subjects of interest to them.
- Over half of Internet users check or send e-mail on a typical day.
Bazinga! Email Marketing Services
A t Bazinga! Web Design we have extensive e-mail marketing experience, running multi-million dollar campaign for some major corporations including A.T. Cross (pen company) and Ross-Simons (jewelry company). We have used both the high-end email marketing services including: SubscriberMail and eDialog. For small businesses we prefer using Constant Contact, packages start at only $15 per/month!
We can assist you in getting your email marketing campaign up-and-running which includes the following steps:
- Selecting an email provider based on your needs (Subscriber Mail, eDialog, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc…).
- Configuring your email campaign.
- Importing you email contact list (if you currently have one).
- Placing email sign-up links on your website.
- Training on how to set-up email campaigns.
- Training on email campaign reporting.
Contact us to start the Email marketing process and see how we can help you keep in touch with your customers!