- Web Design
- Consulting & Training
Drupal is a free, open-source content management system (CMS) for a variety of platforms. It has a robust user community and easy-to-use administration features. Our Drupal training covers all the important aspects of installing, configuring, customizing, and maintaining a Drupal-powered website. Instructor We explore blogs, discussion forums, member profiles, and other features while demonstrating the steps required to make Drupal perform. We also teach the fundamental concepts and skills along the way, including installation, backups, and updates; security and permissions; flexible page layouts and CSS; menu navigation; and performance monitoring and disaster recovery. We will cover how to select and install the community-supported modules that further expand Drupal's capabilities.
Example training topics include:
- Understanding the inner workings of Drupal
- Creating stories, pages, blogs, forums, and polls
- Managing users and comments
- Setting and customizing themes
- Exchanging content via RSS
- Stopping comment spam with a CAPTCHA
- Launching a site and joining the Drupal community
Contact us for a Drupal training estimate.